- City utility bills can be paid in person or by mail at City Hall, 102 W. 3rd St., Denver City, TX 79323.
- There is a drop box to the east of the front door of City Hall for weekends/after hours.
- A drive-thru window is available during office hours (Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM).
- Bank drafting is available for your convenience. Please come by City Hall at 102 W. 3rd St. and fill out a Bank Draft Authorization Form. You must also have a voided check on the account to be drafted.
- Credit card payments can be made in person or online at GovTeller/Intellipay website or at DOXO.
There is a service fee charged by the providers for payments made by credit card or ACH.
City utility bills are sent out the middle of each month. The bill may include charges for water, sewer, gas and garbage pickup.
The bill will give your previous meter readings, the current readings, the service dates, applicable taxes, the total amount owed, and the due date (first day of the following month).
You may pay your bill online, by mail or in person at City Hall, 102 W. 3rd St., Denver City, TX 79323. A convenient drop box is located to the east of the front door at 102 W. 3rd St. for after hours, as well as the drive thru window available on the north side of City Hall during business hours. Please do not send cash through the mail.
Bank drafting is also available as a free service for your convenience. Please come by City Hall at 102 W. 3rd St. and fill out a Bank Draft Authorization Form. You must also have a voided check on the account to be drafted.