What Do I Need A Permit For?
For residential or commercial construction:
- New construction of a primary residence or business
- Expansion of a primary residence or business
- New electrical work done by a contractor that involves new electrical service or a new meter
- All wastewater plumbing work done by a contractor for residences or businesses attached to the city’s wastewater collection system
- Placing or moving a new or used mobile home on a residential lot
- Moving or placing a culvert
- Storage buildings/workshops
- Roof repair/replacement
- Sign installation
This is not an all-inclusive list and is meant to cover the majority of permit applications. If you have further questions regarding permits, please contact the permits department at City Hall.
Form for Building Permit or Roofing Permit
102 W. 3rd St.
Denver City, TX 79323
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST